We view protection of your privacy as a very important community principle. We understand clearly that you and your personal information is one of our most important assets. We store and process your information on our servers that are protected by physical as well as technological security devices. We also use third parties to verify and certify our privacy principles. If you object to your information being transferred or used in any
We do not sell or rent your information to any third party without your explicit consent.
When you shop on this site, you may be asked to enter your personal information such as name, email address, billing address, delivery address, phone number, product identification and password. Basic personal details, including your name and email address, also ask you when you sign up to receive the email newsletter.
We may ask you for your birthday (optional), which will be used to determine if you want to make changes to your account or order by phone.
We do not hold credit card data.
• We will collect personal data by lawful and proper means, with the knowledge or consent of the person concerned when necessary.
• We will protect personal data using reasonable security guarantees in order to secure it against loss or theft, to prevent unauthorized access to it, or to prevent it from being disclosed, copied, used or modified. But that does not mean our absolute commitment to this protection.
• We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure the confidentiality, protection and preservation of personal data.
During the registration process, you agree to receive promotional emails from the site. You can later cancel this option and not receive promotional emails by clicking the link at the bottom of any promotional email.
Cancel your marketing subscription
We may communicate with you from time to time for marketing and promotional purposes by email, phone and / or text messages. To be aware of your right to unsubscribe, we always need your consent.
If you don't want to receive newsletters, marketing or promotional messages, you can follow the unsubscribe instructions in the messages you received. Alternatively, you can click on the "Unsubscribe" link in your emails, set your preferences in the "My Account" section or contact our customer service and they will assist you.
Your choice not to receive any promotional or marketing communications from us will not prevent us from:
- Communicate with you by email or otherwise, regarding your current or past relationship with us, including but not limited to, your online transactions or your account.
- Access and view your personal information in the context of maintaining and updating our database and website.
- Use of your personal information
Availability of the Website
You acknowledge that it is technically impossible that the Website will be provided free of defaults and that LEBSCOM cannot take any responsibility for this that defaults may lead to the temporary unavailability of the Website, and that the operation of the Website may be adversely affected by conditions and performances outside LEBSCOM control, such as, for example, transmission and telecommunication links between LEBSCOM and you and between LEBSCOM and other systems and networks.
LEBSCOM may at any time, temporarily or permanently modify or interrupt, all or part of the Website in order to perform maintenance work and/or make improvements and/or changes to the